What types of damages may I get compensation for as the victim of a car accident?

There are several types of damages to be eligible for compensation if the other driver is liable. They include:
  • Property damage
  • Medical expenses
  • Pain and suffering
  • Lost wages
  • Punitive damages
We Won't Take “NO” for an Answer®

To Schedule an Appointment, Call Us Toll Free at 1.877.873.8208 or Email Us for a Prompt Response.

Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law

Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law