What do I do to replace a child’s card?

To replace a child’s Social Security card, you’ll first need to gather documents proving your child’s identity, their U.S. citizenship if it has not yet been established with Social Security, or their immigration status if the child is not a citizen.

Next, you’ll gather documents proving your own identity and the child’s custody status, as well as your relationship with the child.

Finally, you’ll be asked to complete an application for a card. Everything should be taken or mailed to your local Social Security office.

We Won't Take “NO” for an Answer®

To Schedule an Appointment, Call Us Toll Free at 1.877.873.8208 or Email Us for a Prompt Response.

Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law

Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law