Eric J. Foy
Striving for - and achieving - success is something that comes naturally to Eric J. Foy. His experience and education leave no doubt about his ability to succeed at the highest levels. After graduating with honors from Yale, Eric went on to complete his Juris Doctorate at Harvard Law School, where he also served as Contributing Editor of Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy.
After law school, Eric joined some of the most prestigious law firms in the Northeast and worked in private practice focusing on Social Security Disability, Personal Injury; and Workers’ Compensation.
As a Social Security Disability attorney for the Jan Dils team, Eric prides himself on delivering results for the clients he serves. We are very fortunate to have him as part of our team and proud of the expertise he brings to every case. He has always been an active member of the communities he serves; and a true champion for the rights of those seeking the Disability benefits they deserve. Please join us in welcoming Eric J. Foy to the Jan Dils team!
Area of Practice:
HARVARD LAW SCHOOL, JD
Contributing Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
YALE UNIVERSITY, BA, History
Honors: summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Distinction in History
- Tutoring students in test preparation for the SAT and LSAT
- Fellows Award for the Highest Academic Achievement in Branford College, a residential college at Yale University.
- Commendation for Distinction in Chinese language study at Yale University.
- Collegiate Activities: Business Manager, National Advertising Director, International Forum at Yale; Staff Editor, The Review of Politics
- Information Guide at Special Olympics, Connecticut.
- Preparation, service of dinners to homeless at Columbus House Soup Kitchen.
- Conard High School Valedictorian, West Hartford, CT
- Peer tutoring in various subjects while in high school and college
- Interviews of applicants to Yale University as Alumni Interviewer for Yale Club of Hartford