Won’t insurance cover my damages? Why should I hire an attorney?

If you were the victim in a car accident, it’s true that the other person’s car insurance may cover damages to your vehicle. But they may not pay you the amount you’re entitled to.

If you’ve suffered injuries, you may be eligible for compensation not covered by medical insurance. An attorney can help you navigate these questions, so you receive the compensation you deserve. Of course, there are many cases where insurance companies settle every issue. If you have any questions, it can be helpful to discuss the matter with a legal professional.

We Won't Take “NO” for an Answer®

To Schedule an Appointment, Call Us Toll Free at 1.877.873.8208 or Email Us for a Prompt Response.

Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law

Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law