Remote VA Hearing Clerk
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law only hires in the following states: GA, IL, KS, KY, MD, MI, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, WA, & WV
Jan Dils Attorneys at Law has helped thousands of people get the benefits they deserve. We have proudly served as a voice for the disabled individual for over 25 years. Our practice has a dynamic culture, and we strive to find applicants who are committed to growth and success. Join an outstanding organization with a client-centered focus and a team of people who fight to make a difference.
Are you great at meeting deadlines? Are you detail oriented? Do you want to help veterans receive the benefits they so greatly deserve? Then, the Remote Hearing Clerk might be the right position for you!
What you will be doing as a Remote Hearing Clerk:
- Become an expert on our Case Management Software, Adobe, and Microsoft Office that you will be using daily.
- Because we want what’s best for you and our clients, we train you to have a clear understanding of the Veterans Affairs (VA) Claims Process within your first month of employment.
- Evidence is essential to win a client’s claim! You will be taught how to submit all evidence to the Veterans Affairs (VA) portal as well as how to attach all documentation to the clients’ files.
- To keep everything organized, you will compile all of the claim information and prepare the clients’ files for the attorneys.
- Our firm never wants to miss a deadline. You will be educated on how to read, identify, and schedule appointments on our attorneys’ calendars by processing Hearing Notices to ensure we never miss those deadlines!
- All steps of our processes are important to the success of our clients’ claims. To make sure every T is crossed and every I is dotted, our Hearing Clerks learn and understand how to follow all steps to scheduling a Pre-Hearing with our attorneys.
- Communication and documentation are crucial to meet our core value of Client-Centered Focus! You will review and complete all Pre-Hearing and Post-Hearing follow up from our attorneys to ensure all parties are informed of what is occurring with the claim.
- We are extremely goal oriented at our firm. To ensure you’re meeting all goals and deadlines, you will have a task list to complete daily.
Not only is the position itself great, but the benefits we offer are fantastic as well! Remote Hearing Clerk Benefits include:
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching Retirement Plan – We do up to 4% match!
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – 80 hours accrued in your first year!
- Paid Holidays – We understand the importance of being with loved ones during holidays.
- Set Work Schedule – No Working Crazy Schedules!
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement – Yes, we pay you to promote a healthy lifestyle!
- Remote Work – No commute – Work from home!
- Community Involvement – Want to get involved in the community but don’t know how? We can help you with that!
- Positive Organizational Core Values – These values are Client-Centered Focus, Community, Continuous Improvement, Caring, and Collaboration. Our firm is dedicated to and uses these values every single day.
Now you might be wondering about the pay? The Remote Hearing Clerk’s pay range is $14.62 to $20.24 per hour. For this position, you receive a performance appraisal EVERY 6 MONTHS! That’s right! You will always know how you’re doing with your performance. And do you know what else? If you score well on your performance review, you will get a 32 to 70 cent increase every 6 months until you reach the cap of the pay range.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply now!