To Schedule an Appointment, Call Us Toll Free At 1.877.526.3457. Or, Send Us an E-mail for a Prompt Response.
A Reception Specialist’s primary job duties include answering and transferring client telephone calls and greeting clients in person for scheduled and unscheduled appointments. Receptionists also work with various office documents and forms in addition to client records. The receptionist position requires a compassionate, detail oriented, and organized individual that is able to present a professional appearance in a high-volume work environment.
· Appropriately answering and accurately directing incoming telephone calls
· Appropriately greeting clients, vendors, and office visitors
· Accurately and effectively communicating individual staff member messages
· Receiving payments, giving a receipt, and delivering to accounting
· Accurately tracking and reporting daily calls/call types
· Collecting client paperwork and reporting it on the by-client log
· Opening and closing the office
· Receiving and copying documents for clients
· Receiving US Mail, UPS, and FEDEX deliveries
· Signing in and working with vendors
· Submitting medical records to SS office to assist other pods as needed
· Assisting other pods with folding outgoing mail as needed
· Assisting other pods with opening and attaching CD’s as needed
· Keeping stock of business cards and lobby candy
· Creating and posting lobby signage
· Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance.
· Paid holidays.
· 401(k) Retirement plan with 3% match.
· 80 hours of paid-time-off annually.
· Gym membership reimbursement.
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law