Digital Marketing Strategist
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law only hires in the following states: WV, NC, OH, GA, TX, TN, KY, VA, PA, IL, MI, NJ, WA, and KS
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law has helped thousands of people get the benefits they deserve. We have proudly served as a voice for individuals with disabilities and injuries for over 25 years. Our practice has a dynamic culture, and we strive to find applicants who are committed to growth and success. Join an outstanding organization with a client-centered focus and a team of people who fight to make a difference.
Digital Marketing Strategist is a unique role in our firm with the mission to promote our legal services and assess the quality of our service delivery. You will be involved in the development and implementation of all marketing strategies. You will use traditional and web-based methods to strengthen our position in the marketplace and educate the public about our legal services. Client retention efforts are made in the form of conducting client surveys and managing client retention campaigns. You will also get the opportunity to build and positive community relationships.
As our Digital Marketing Strategist, you will:
- Write market development content for Social Security Disability, Veteran’s Disability, and Personal Injury topics to be published to social media sites and company owned blogs and website
- Use your creativity to develop social media campaign strategies designed to increase website and social media traffic
- Make sure our clients have the best experience by using Podium to manage our brand
- Dig into the numbers to analyze market data such as website traffic, bounce rates and blog post volume
- Act as our community ambassador by online networking with community organizations to build positive relationships for partnership opportunities
- Display a strong aptitude for marketing and sales by crushing goals and leading our branding initiatives
You might be a great fit for this position if you:
- Are a self-starter,
- Are obsessed with data and numbers,
- Have a can-do spirit eager to knock out projects,
- Can’t wait to put your creativity to great use,
- Find value in building relationships and giving back to the community,
- AND you have experience in conversion funnels, content marketing and paid traffic, email marketing, social media, search marketing, data & analytics, and testing & optimization
Not only is the position itself great, but the benefits we offer are fantastic as well!
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance including a HRA and low deductibles
- 401K Matching Retirement Plan – We do up to 4% match!
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – 80 hours accrued in your first year
- Paid Holidays – We understand the importance of being with loved ones during holidays.
- Set Work Schedule – No Working Crazy Schedules!
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement – Yes, we pay you to promote a healthy lifestyle!
- Remote Work – No commute – Work from home!
- Community Involvement – Want to get involved in the community but don’t know how? We can help you with that!
- Positive Organizational Core Values – These values are Client-Centered Focus, Community, Continuous Improvement, Caring, and Collaboration. Our firm is dedicated to and use these values every single day.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply now!