To Schedule an Appointment, Call Us Toll Free at 1.877.873.8208 or Email Us for a Prompt Response.
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law only hires in the following states: WV, NC, OH, GA, TX, TN, KY, PA, IL, MI, NJ, WA, and KS
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law has helped thousands of people get the benefits they deserve. We have proudly served as a voice for the disabled individual for over 25 years. Our practice has a dynamic culture, and we strive to find applicants who are committed to growth and success. Join an outstanding organization with a client-centered focus and a team of people who fight to make a difference.
Are you detail-oriented? Do you like reading and summarizing what you read? Do you enjoy research? Do you want to help veterans get the benefits that they so very deserve? Then the Remote Claims File Review Specialist might be the right position for you!
What you will be doing as a Remote Claims File Review Specialist:
• Become an expert on our Case Management Software, Adobe, and Microsoft Office that you will be using daily
• We’re very goal-oriented at our firm. Once you get the hang of the job, you will review 215 issues every month!
• We strive to do our very best for our veterans. To do so, the Claims File Reviewer evaluates the rating criteria and research tactics to aid the Veteran in increasing their disability rating for each and every claim.
• You must have excellent time management skills to consistently lead to the completion of 215 issues per month.
• This job requires focus! For hours at a time, you will effectively investigate complex technical and medical evidence that support our clients’ VA claims.
Not only is the position itself great, but the benefits we offer are fantastic as well!
• You make your own schedule!
• Remote Work – No commute – Work from home!
• Community Involvement – Want to get involved in the community but don’t know how? We can help you with that!
• Positive Organizational Core Values – These values are Client-Centered Focus, Community, Continuous Improvement, Caring, and Collaboration. Our firm is dedicated to and use these values every single day.
Now you might be wondering about the pay?
C-File Review Specialists are paid hourly while they complete new employee orientation and job training. After job training is completed, C-File Review Specialists continue to be compensated at an hourly rate for approximately 2-months, or until job proficiency is demonstrated and a departmental manager approves the employee to be compensated using the “pay-by-review” method. The “Pay-by-Review” method does not assign pay based upon time; it uses total number of page numbers and C-File Review issue counts to determine a base pay for each approved C-File Review. In layman’s terms, the more work you do (as long as it’s error free), the more money you make!
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply now!
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law is a proud equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and embrace people from diverse backgrounds and nurture a culture where our team members feel heard, valued, and empowered to be their most authentic selves. At Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law, we are committed to reflecting the diverse clients and communities in which we serve.
Jan Dils, Attorneys at Law